Read more about our JustHost review below. Justhost is one of the fastest growing internet hosts today. If you are looking for a great and affordable web hosting solution, it would be best to check out JustHost.
It offers many of the features that you will want in your website without the high price tag. It also provides you with the freedom to control your own website. You can use the control panel for making changes on your website or upload any file or media to your server. It allows you to have the control over your website.
JustHost Review 2022 & Hosting Overview
AVERAGE UPTIME :
24/7 Live Chat
Unlimited Storage Space
Free Site Migration
MONEY BACK POLICY:
30-day money back guarantee
Advantages of JustHost:
2- JustHost Money-back guarantee at any time: JustHost offers a money back guarantee at all times with all of its hosting plans.
3- Easy to use: What makes it stand out Just host to the competition is its accessible and easy-to-use interface, which can be used for your personal and business needs. With 99% uptime guarantee, a single and simple control panel, and a dedicated technical support team, which is available 24/7, the company offers the most customer-friendly experience.
Pros & Cons of Using JustHost Hosting
Justhost Review Conclusion
If you are looking for an affordable web hosting, you have probably spotted JustHost being mentioned somewhere. While this hosting provider is not a popular name in the web hosting niche, it does offer great hosting plans that are decently priced to suit small and medium-sized businesses.
But is it worth it? Should you try it? We look deep into its features, customer support, and many other aspects so that you can have an easier time deciding whether or not to try it.
Keep reading our JustHost review.
A Brief JustHost Hosting Review
Created in 2000 by Chris Philips, a renowned entrepreneur from the UK, JustHost has continued to experience moderate growth over the years. Known for having great customer care and decently priced hosting plans, JustHost is a great choice for those looking for an option they can scale with.
There are mixed reviews about this hosting service, with unreliability when it comes to page load speeds being issues that have been pointed severally. However, they are always working out to improve on such areas.
So, how does it fair in other aspects? We look at the features and benefits in the next section.
JustHost Host Features
One area JustHost has exceled in is in customer care services. They not only 24/7 phone support but also offer other options you can reach to their support reps including live chat and email.
Their reps are extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. What’s more? They have an online help center where you can find video tutorials, blogs, and articles with information about common issues JustHost users face.
Although JustHost tends to be unpredictable when it comes to uptime, it still has a decent uptime that averages at 99.9%. When you are starting out, this may not be an issue of concern, but as you grow and you start adding affiliate links and sales pages to your website, this uptime might be an issue.
Unreliable uptime means that your website can be inaccessible when it is sales peak period and this means you will lose a lot of traffic.
While you cannot find a hosting with 100% uptime guarantee, you want some level of consistency, and this is an area JustHost should improve. Also, the fact that they do not offer uptime guarantee raises eyebrows.
Page Load Speed
Another area JustHost is inconsistent is in page load speed. This is a critical area they should look into since the online audience is quite impatient. Although they have upgraded their servers, their shared hosting plans still experience inconsistent page load speeds.
Although it is still tolerable, they are lagging behind when compared to its competitor
Money Back Guarantee
JustHost offers a solid 30-days money-back guarantee. This means that you have 30 days, from the day of purchase, to test this hosting service. In case you find it unreliable or not worth your money, you can request a refund.
Keep in mind that domain registrations and outside fees are not included in the money-back guarantee policy.
Instant Server Provisioning
Most hosting services have lengthy sign up processes, which means that that you may have to reach to their support team to verify your identity. This is normally frustrating and irritating.
However, with JustHost, you get instant server provision once you pay for your package, which means you can get started instantly. This is a great benefit by JustHost.
Free Domain Names
Irrespective of the hosting plans you choose, new account sign-ups get a free domain name. All you need to do is check availability of the domain name.
This is a great feature that benefits newbies who are getting started online as it gives them experience on how to build a site from scratch without investing a lot of money.
JustHost Pricing Plans
JustHost offers a variety of hosting plans- here is a table summarizing each plan and the features you get;
Prices starting at
Number of plans
-A free website builder
-Free domain name
-One-click WordPress install
-Full root access
-Guaranteed server resources
-Storage upgrades available to accommodate business growth
More Information on JustHost Plans and Pricing
JustHost offers three shared hosting plans, with each offering increasing services. All the shared plans have unmetered bandwidth for one domain.
Here is an overview of the three shared hosting;
- Basic– This starts at $3.95/month. You get 50GB of storage, 5 parked domains and 25 sub-domains, and 5 email accounts.
- Plus– Starts at $6.95/month and can host up to 10 websites with 20 parked domains and up to 50 sub domains. The plan gives users 150GB of disc space and up to 100 email acocunts
- Pro– Starts at $14.95/month and allows one to host unlimited websites and has no limitation on parked and sub-domains. In addition, it has unmetered site space and unlimited email accounts
JustHost offers three VPS Hosting Plans, including;
- Standard plan– which starts at $14.99/month. You get one IP, 1TB per month, 30GB of storage, and 2GB RAM on dual core processor
- Enhanced– Starts at $29.99/month and servers are hosted on dual core processor. You get two IPS, 4GB RAM, 2TB/Month, and 60GB RAM.
- Premium– Starts at $44.99/month and servers are hosted on triple core processor. It includes 6GB RAM, 3TB/month, two IPS, and 120GB
- Ultimate– Starts at $59.99 for your first month and servers are hosted on quad core processor. You get 240GB, 8GB RAM, and two IPS.
JustHost offers four dedicated hosting plans including;
- Standard, which start at $74.99. You get 4GB RAM, hosting on dual core, 2.3GHz Intel Xeon processor, 5TB/month. You get 3 IPs
- Enhanced– Starts at $99.99 and you get 8MB cache, 100GB of RAID 1, 8GB RAM, and 10TB/month as well as four IPs
- Premium– Starts at $124.99/month and you get hosted on quad core, 3.3GHz Intel Xeon processor. You get 16GB RAM, 15TB/month, five IPs, and 100GB of RAID 1.
Those are the hosting options provided by JustHost.
Pros and Cons of Using JustHost
- Reliable customer support
- 30-day money-back guarantee to allow you test the platform
- Free domain name for new account sign-ups
- Good security. Your site will have a free SSL certificate and round-the-clock scanning and protection
- Their average uptime is unreliable
- Sometimes pages load slow
Do We Recommend JustHost?
Yes and No.
JustHost is a good host but not the best. Yes, it is true that they have reliable customer support and decently priced hosting plans, but they struggle when it comes to speed and uptime. Checkout some of the Justhost reviews before you commit to buying.
They are great for beginners who are getting started online and those with personal blogs, but not great for those who want to venture into eCom.
The good thing is that they have 30-day money-back guarantee, and thus you can test them risk-free.